PLEASE EXCUSE THIS TEMPORARY LANDING PAGE WHILE WE PREPARE the Q1 2020 LAUNCH OF THE LARGEST ONLINE COMMUNITY SOLELY DEVOTED TO HELPING PET PARENTS FIND THE BEST PAIN-RELIEF PRODUCTS, SPECIALISTS AND INFORMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF THEIR DOGS' PHYSICAL OR EMOTIONAL PAIN.
TO BECOME A FOUNDING MEMBER OR SPONSOR OF THE CENTER FOR DOG PAIN RELIEF PLEASE CONTACT ALAN SISKIND - or 310-717-9200.
WEBSITE & SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM - Launching 1Q 2020
The decision to build the internet’s most influential and objective dog pain-relief website, DogPainRelief.com, and online community of pet pain-relief providers and patients was made to help the estimated 20 million pet parents whose dogs are suffering from pain in the US. In the process, the website and company will also fill a profitable void, focusing solely on dog pain-relief, in the rapidly growing companion animal healthcare market.
WEBSITE - INFORMATION
The Center for Dog Pain Relief's website, DogPainRelief.com, is the first unbiased digital platform and online community that brings together dog pain-relief product manufacturers, retailers, and pain-relief specialists with pet parents whose dogs are suffering from chronic or acute physical or emotional pain.
The website will be comprised of 6 sections -
1. A News & Views section that covers the latest news about ALL types of treatment options and dog pain relief products
2. An agenda-free Community Forum where pet owners can interact with each other as well as with pain-relief product manufacturers, researchers, pain-relief service providers and retailers.
3. A comprehensive Product Directory of dog pain-relief and wellness products... from orthopedic beds and mobility devices to nutritional supplements and CBD products
4. A complete national directory of Dog Pain Specialists
5. A Pain Prevention section that focuses on what pet parents can do to prevent pain in their canine kids...from weight control and exercise to nutritional supplements and preventive veterinary care
6. A Video Library for retailers that teach them how to sell OTC pain-relief products including CBD, Nutritional Supplements as well as orthopedic beds and mobility aids.
DogPainRelief.com will enable dog pain-relief product marketers, manufacturers retailers and veterinary pain specialists to directly engage with and sell to their primary market – pet parents whose dogs are suffering from chronic and acute physical and emotional pain.
Conversely, DogPainRelief.com will provide dog owners with the only objective online resource and forum that provides them with access to two communities – companies and specialists who can help relieve their dog’s pain as well as other pet parents who are also having to find the best ways to treat their dogs’ pain.
During 2020 the Center for Dog Pain-Relief will create a national accreditation program in partnership with a leading veterinary association. This first-of-a- kind program will enable independent veterinarians and hospitals to become a certified and branded Center for Dog Pain-Relief and join similarly accredited veterinarians in a national network of CDPR branded dog pain-relief specialists.